Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Daisy Double Barrel 104

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iceman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Daisy Double Barrel 104
    Posted: February-15-2017 at 11:10am
I just saw a 104 sell for $2,225 on Ebay!  Wow!  I have one that I believe is in better condition than the one that sold.  Anyone interested in it at that price?  
Thumbs Up    
MarvMar View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarvMar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2017 at 11:54am
Saw that on e-bay !!!!
I don't understand how so many bb guns are sold on e-bay, and when I list a receiver side for an 1894, or something similar, (one time for listing an empty 1894 box !!!!) I get suspended for 5 days for violating the rules?????????

Just  wondering....what kind of "collector" would pay that amount? I know it's a desirable model, but WOW! 

Marv, NW OH
John in N.B. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John in N.B. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2017 at 1:50pm
Marv, some folks seem to know the right people high up. Some sell by the dozen with no problem, others are almost treated like terrorists for selling a few parts. It would be nice to contact a big seller and ask them what we're doing wrong. Totally unfair setup.
Rick Cates View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick Cates Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2017 at 2:34pm
I bought and sold things years ago on Ebay.
I listed a Daisy Bronco cork gun with the orange plug and all and it was pulled.
I was also threatened with a suspension.
I protested and actually called and talked to the Ebay folks.
I was told: "If you are a high volume seller you can list almost anything."
I was not, so the low volume sellers are monitored closely.
There was no way to protest other than stop selling or close your account.
The representative told me quote: "If you do not like the Ebay rules go somewhere else."
Ebay is a real bunch of A__ holes and they know it and don't care.  Remember it is in California.
As you can probably tell I am not a Ebay fan.
Just My Experience
Rick Cates
Canyon, TX

Rick - Lifetime Museum Member
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2017 at 7:00pm
I'm in total agreement with you Rick. Ebag is a gigantic hypocritical pain in the rear...if you want to sell airguns or parts......unless you are on their A list. I have taken their advice and sell 99% of the stuff I sell elsewhere......no matter what it is.Censored
All I'm for is the liberty of the individual.
pmo View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2017 at 10:55pm
I tried selling certain BB guns on ebay and had my hands slapped....and even got a call from them....certain people were allowed to sell these items and they were not going to allow any more sellers for these items....Maybe a class action lawsuit would help ebay change their tune(?).....PHIL
39hunter View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 39hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2017 at 7:43pm
If anyone is interested, there is another Daisy Double Barrel Model 104 that is on eBay at $2,200 with 5 bids and about 2 days to go.
Pat
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick Cates Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2017 at 7:48pm
I have a 104 I would sell for that and throw in a Model 21 to compare it to.
Crazy what some ebay users will pay for items.
Just My 2 Cents
Rick Cates
Canyon, TX
John in N.B. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John in N.B. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2017 at 7:56pm
I wonder if it's the same gun re-listed. Some clowns love to bid up items with no intention of buying, then change their info if they get in trouble. I know I'm old fashioned, but to me that price should be for a crate fresh specimen with no safety.
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick Cates Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2017 at 8:33pm
I went to Ebay and looked at the 104.
Mine is in much better condition than the one listed.
I guess mine would be considered cheap at the same price.
I believe I will just keep mine on the rack where it resides.
Rick Cates
Canyon, TX
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic