Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ebay pulled this also.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xfiresrt6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ebay pulled this also.
    Posted: April-03-2017 at 4:26pm
Really nice 1894 works fine.
Open to offers.
schutzen-jager View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schutzen-jager Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-03-2017 at 5:34pm
that's ebay - in past 6 months i have reported over 75 firearm receivers listed as barrels or trigger housings - only two listings were canceled by them - i have had a .22 muzzle brake listing pulled as a policy violation , called them + informed them that over 1,300 were currently listed , they would not allow my listing + suspended me for 3 days - seems to be that if you are a regular lister or power seller you can do what ever you want - they can not be reasoned with + common sense baffles them - 
John in N.B. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John in N.B. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-03-2017 at 5:40pm
Yep, power sellers are in, we ain't. It appears they can sell dynamite on there if they want to. Maybe the bb gun sellers caught on and have power seller buddies list them.
TOYE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TOYE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-03-2017 at 10:17pm
I'm an eBay top seller and power seller and I had a Daisy Sport Trainer pulled. It isn't even a bb gun! I argued with the moron rep for 10 minutes. I don't know why some are allowed and mine got pulled before the scheduled listing was to start.
pmo View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-04-2017 at 1:50am
I also had items pulled....BB guns and certain parts they would not allow....They have their special group of sellers and will not allow others to join in and sell their BB guns....PHIL
Bavaria55n View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bavaria55n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-04-2017 at 8:34am
I have had non-gun items pulled as well and been threatened with suspension. Trying to talk to them is useless. They don't know anything about guns and don't care. And you are right about actual FIREARMS being sold there.
Ebay is anti-gun and like most who are anti-gun don't know much about guns. 

You can get some great prices if you can figure out how to sell there. Please let us know if you figure out how.
kcheetohon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kcheetohon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2017 at 3:43am
I shot you an email on the 1894's...
Splashlog48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Splashlog48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2017 at 5:28pm
My 50th Anniversary Red Ryder was yanked too. I was also threatened with expulsion if I tried listing it again !! Maybe if I try just listing the box and paperwork and let the bidders "see between the lines" ????
MarvMar View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarvMar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2017 at 6:54pm
I listed an empty 1894 box some time ago.
It was pulled and I was "banned" for 3 days.
Guy I talked to said I should have taken a picture of the inside of the box...
"Stupid is as stupid does" !!!!!
Marv, NW OH
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic