Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

E-BAY

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swede Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: E-BAY
    Posted: April-12-2017 at 11:25am
i've been following a red ryder just to see if it was bumped off e-bay,it hasn't been.he looks to be new to e-bay.has 1 1/2 day left.check it out and see why he can stay on. Swede
gordon
Bavaria55n View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bavaria55n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2017 at 8:48am
Probably have not caught it yet. Sometimes they will move to cancel the sale after it is sold if they buyer has not paid and they can still threaten you, suspend you or what ever even if the transaction has been completed.
Gary
Dag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2017 at 8:07am
I tried to post some very nice BB Pistols on ebay and got the notice. I asked about getting approved but kept getting stonewalled. Can some one please provide me with a place to sell some new in box Daisy and Crossman NIB from the 70's? Thank You
Darin
daisyhunter View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daisyhunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2017 at 9:29am
Darin    I would be interested  507-402-0088      Thank you   Gary
MarvMar View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarvMar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2017 at 9:30am
Here's my experience: Joel Magee, (fxtoys@aol.com) is an approved seller on e-bay. A year ago I sent him 4 nice guns....they were sold ...Sears YELLOW BOY @$317, Daisy 1938 Custom @ $100, Marksman NIB @ $56, Remington NIB @ $31. My postage was nearly $50 and his commission (35%) was $176.40.
Guess how many more I'm going to send!!!!!
I have had some success selling on gunbroken.com, but never get what I hope for.

Marv, NW OH
swede View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swede Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2017 at 4:53pm
i guess we'll just have to sell here.tell everyone you know.if we can't post pics use your e-mail to send pics.can't beat free! swedeBig smile
gordon
DAISYDON View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAISYDON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2017 at 9:37pm
You might try listing it in the everything else category. I tried listing a scope and did not pay any attention where it would be listed. They rejected it and when I looked I had it listed in sporting goods/??/air rifles.
I relisted it in everything else and they took it. I believe that a lot of people look for an item by description and not a category.  Just my 2 cents worth.
Hope this helps
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic