Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dealer Display Gun Rack

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iceman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dealer Display Gun Rack
    Posted: April-30-2017 at 4:59pm
Good Afternoon Everyone

I am searching for a for the Dealer "Daisy" Display Gun Rack like the one that is shown in Neal Punchard's "The First 100 Years" on page 133.  It is the one with the smaller rectangular sign in the middle of the rack that is Red, White and Blue and simply states Daisy GUNS.  I have seen these from time to time on Ebay over the years.  I think they made two of this style rack.  One held four guns and the other held eight guns.  Either one would be great!  If you have one you would part with or know of someone who does, please respond.  Thanks fellow daisy collectors.Star  
bangpla View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bangpla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2017 at 5:36pm

Good Luck,

But, in the event two of these turn up, I am also interested as I have been looking for a long time.

I don't recall seeing one on the auctions sites, but maybe, because I know there must be some 
out there. 

We will continue to look.
LOUIE LeMASTER U S ARMY VIETNAM VETERAN 66-68
DAISY MUSEUM LIFETIME MEMBER # 40
tatankatoo@aol.com
text or call 702-250-1937
Iceman View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iceman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2017 at 3:39pm
There are TWO of these display racks with eight guns now on Ebay by Garthauctions.  These are certainly the Daisy gun display racks that I am looking for, however, I certainly do not need eight additional guns.  If someone on this sight decides to bid and wins the auction, I would be your "Huckleberry" with respect to buying either one or possible both gun racks at the right price.  Thanks!
Thumbs Up   
Rick Cates View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick Cates Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2017 at 4:25pm
I went to Ebay and looked at the listing.
It is a live auction on June 2. No specific time for the displays to sell plus it did show pickup only no shipping so someone local will need to do the buying.
It also shows up to a 25% buyers premium will also be applied. Seems high as a buyers premium.
I would try to buy the lot if I was local but I am a little to far away.
Rick in TX
Rick - Lifetime Museum Member
Iceman View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iceman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2017 at 8:01pm
Yes Rick, a 25% buyer's premium is certainly a little stiff.  However, I think that if the lot sold for the seller's estimate of $175 to $350, it would be a great buy.  Who knows, perhaps, someone on this site that resides close to Delaware, Ohio would be willing to pick up the lot and ship it to whoever won the auction.  Just thinking outside the box.  
Star 
Rick Cates View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick Cates Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2017 at 10:41am
Did anyone on the forum buy the two racks and old Daisy's?
Rick in TX
Rick - Lifetime Museum Member
Iceman View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iceman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2017 at 11:44am
Rick,

Thanks for posting this question.  I was wondering the same thing.  Even someone here did not buy them, do you know who did?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic