Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Daisy BB Guns made in China

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-16-2021 at 10:10am
I suppose I'm in need of a flow chart. I find it confusing to distinguish between the special releases from the Daisy Outdoor Products Co. and the ones from the Rogers Daisy Museum.   And when you get counterfis in the mix..... YOY!!!
Air-It-Is
Rstin View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rstin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2021 at 3:06pm
I really enjoy this forum, everyone is so helpful, I am on strike against an American icon, so sorry it has happened, everyone always says that they are built in America, and I always say that the money goes back home, it always bothers
Me when I see a license plate that says either purple heart recipient or a veteran of foreign wars, or prisoner of war on a license plate, and it's on a car from another country, so sorry, just my opinion. When did our pride get sold!!!!
Rstin View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rstin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2021 at 2:48am
I don't necessarily believe that, I work for Kelloggs,
And you can only get quality if you have good workers,
Unfortunately we are still on strike, I would be afraid to feed
My family with foods from other
Countries, like China, they have already killed many of our dogs
Not to mention, given the US of A the corovis sickness
Rstin View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rstin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2021 at 2:55am
I will never buy a new Daisy item, I think they forget
Where this all started,

Shame on your Daisy directors/management
You stole everyones childhoods for the almighty
Dollar
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2021 at 8:08am
To a youngster on Christmas morning, where his new Daisy was made does not matter. He's just excited to have gotten it, and when that child is an old man, the memories of shooting it with Dad will be as wonderful as my memories are of that Christmas morning all those years ago.
undertaker View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote undertaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2021 at 9:44am
Well said Mark!
Airitis View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2021 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by undertaker undertaker wrote:

Well said Mark!

I agree.   And to that end, the kid in me can't wait for Christmas morning.
Air-It-Is
Joe Johnson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe Johnson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2021 at 11:15pm
Buy old Daisy guns. Soup 'em up! 
You'll be happy, and your want for nostalgia and patriotism will be satisfied in one fell swoop. 

That's when the fun begins.
Be, be the ball.
Rstin View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rstin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-24-2021 at 1:24am
Love what you stated, I understand what the guy said
But I still have problems buying inferior items from foreign countries,
I want everyone to remember the unprovoked
Attack on one of the
USA MILITARY BASES AT PEARL HARBOR, THAT WAS IN THE YEAR OF 1941 BY THE JAPANESE,
So as far am I am concerned, the daisy company does not exist anymore, like I said sell your self and everything you believe in and we will all be slaves to foreign countries, so sad
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic