Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

red ryder

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Lt-T-Riker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lt-T-Riker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: red ryder
    Posted: August-15-2005 at 1:31pm

I have a Red Ryder for sale

it is a 1995 NRA commemorative piece marked 1 of 500, has gold engraving on receiver, and a wall hanger/plaque with brass plate saying same 1 of 500 and a place to have your name added(engraved). It is NIB(unfired) and comes with a Red Ryder somic book and pocketknife, as well as a factory instruction manual.

I am asking $500 for this item.

pics available by email

Lt Riker
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2005 at 8:29pm

There is no real central source for pricing of these.

As far as desirability, yours is desirable amongst BB gun collectors, but sadly, vintage RR BB guns aren't in that 'heart attack' Antiques Roadshow price range in spite of their pop culture desirability since A Christmas Story.

With a cast iron cocking handle and a copper band in good shape, your gun is probably in the $200-$400 range, condition dependant. If you have a real gem, it could be higher, if it's worn maybe lower. On stuff like this, the only real way to sell them is at auction.

If you want to sell it direct, email me and if my finances permit, I may be able to buy it.

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-12-2005 at 11:41am
dis u find out what it is worth  kind of? i am wanting to purchace one but iam looking to see what they cost as well. are u wanting to sell? ciara02001@aol.com
pinball-1 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinball-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2005 at 3:32pm

The 111-40 is a collectable gun, the best place to find a price on what it is worth is to check the auction sites like gunbroker.com and auctionarms.com that way you can see what they are currently selling for, and you can compare the condition of the gun on auction to yours. We (collectors) are trying to stay away from giving prices because one person may think its worth $1000 and another $1 and we really hate getting yelled at by people.

Thanks,

Dustin

ohiomale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ohiomale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2005 at 3:05pm
Hello I have a red ryder daisy rifle no 111 Model 40 research I have found states that it was made in 1940 .. This weapon still works and is believe it or not it is not in bad shape just a little blueing  .. Now what I need to know is if anyone knows what is is worth? .
Mike
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic