Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Models 98 and96

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-25-2017 at 5:42pm
I can't remember where I got that trigger. I guess I never thought it would be important to remember. Next time I'l be more alert.
Air-It-Is
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2017 at 5:25am
Thanks just the same. Truth be told, it's probably only of any real interest to me. Mostly because I'm trying to document as much info on the Rogers Daisys as I can, and there's no telling what info may be useful going forward.
Airitis View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2017 at 12:24pm
Are you interested in the Arkansas toy "Pop" guns also? Every once in a while I get one to resurrect or use for parts. I could let you know about the innerds of them when I get them apart.
Air-It-Is
RRyder95 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRyder95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2018 at 7:40pm
Do you happen to know what shot tube works in a wide body 98 from another model. I just picked one up, but does not have the shot tube in it.
Airitis View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2018 at 8:30pm
I don't really know. Some of my projects are "Trial and Error". If the base is the same in all wides you might try the model 25 tube or an older Red Ryder. If these don't work, at least you'll know what NOT to use.   
Air-It-Is
RRyder95 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRyder95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2018 at 9:29pm
Yep, The 25 worked although it does stick out a little. Thanks
At least I can play around a little until I find the correct one. Smile
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2018 at 6:18pm
I would think that a shot tube from a D 94 or 95 would fit right in. I would not be surprised if a D 1938 or 111 model 40 shot tube would work as well. Good luck.
All I'm for is the liberty of the individual.
RRyder95 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRyder95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2018 at 8:59am
Thanks
Tried all those and they did work, but what I just figured out is the transfer port or air tube is damaged, so none of those would work. The model 25 I have was worn out enough that it would drop over the damaged end and screw in. Looks like I have to do a little work.

Thanks again
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2018 at 11:11am
Nothing a bit of sanding, and/or drilling and polishing wont fix. Tongue
All I'm for is the liberty of the individual.
Airitis View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2018 at 4:55pm
I recently saw two very bad guns at a local antique shop. One a model 25 and one a RR. Both had the shot tubes missing. The prices were way out of line so I left them there, but....do you think there is a serial shot tube thief on the loose??
Air-It-Is
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic