Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Daisy Models 914 and 814

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-12-2017 at 9:09pm
Oh, okay- now I get it! I had taken it as an affliction, like "I'm ate up with air(gun)itus. But "Air it is" makes perfect sense.
lunamoon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lunamoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-22-2017 at 9:02am
Hi.  Could I buy the 814 from you?  Thanks.
bazthespazz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bazthespazz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2021 at 12:52pm
I've got one of each of the 814 and 914. These have the same guts as the 840. I had to rebuild one of them when I first got it and parts are readily available and they're not too tough to work on. I've got a couple older versions of the Airgun Digest and I know I've seen them listed on one of those older versions.
Bavaria55n View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bavaria55n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2021 at 2:25pm
I guess they can't list them all but would expect something like these to be in there since they are desirable and hard to find.
Are the different power levels just the variation between the guns they tested?
Gary
bazthespazz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bazthespazz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2021 at 8:21pm
I've decided to thin out my collection so if anybody is interested in buying the pair, make me an offer. Both shoot well, the 814 is in near perfect condition and includes the box, the 914 has a few scratches on the barrel.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic