Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

eBay Daisy Crazy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daily shooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: eBay Daisy Crazy
    Posted: December-08-2017 at 1:48pm
I may have found the winner of crazy pricing for a Daisy on eBay.
It's a model 102 that won't shoot a bb for only $145 plus $16.25
Shipping. It has a metal buttplate like I have never seen before. Probably
homemade. If you can top this for crazy, please post it and gain the crown.
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2017 at 4:45pm
How bout this. The Daisy repop of the original wire frame that came out a few years back has sold for near $1000. 
https://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Daisy-BB-Gun-Air-Rifle-Plymouth-IRON-WINDMILL-Wire-Stock-No-0191of1000-MIB/122761836207?hash=item1c952cf6af:g:bgAAAOSwg~BZ6OIS
All I'm for is the liberty of the individual.
pmo View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2017 at 6:40pm
That buyer was obviously a MILLENNIAL...Tongue....PHIL
MarvMar View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarvMar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2017 at 6:58pm
Well,how about the Daisy 35th Anniversary "A Christmas Dream".
Fella says he has sold 13, and only a few left at $174.99.
I sent an e-mail and asked how this was different than the one DISNEY  MUSEUM was selling for $69.99 ?????????? No answer .....wonder why ????
Marv, NW OH
Daily shooter View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daily shooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2017 at 12:51am
P. T. Barnum was right!
RedRyderUSA View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedRyderUSA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-11-2017 at 9:13pm
Tired of seeing new model 25s being listed as vintage and priced twice as much as they really sell for. Poor saps bid one to over one hundred dollars. Can get them online for 39.99
Be Independent!
Daily shooter View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daily shooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-12-2017 at 12:00am
Online or walk into a Walmart and buy one for $24.95. What is "vintage " anyway ?
Seems almost every Daisy on eBay is Vintage. One of my favorite disclaimers from a seller is,
"I don't have a bb so I didn't test it"! Then , "Returns not accepted".
pmo View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-12-2017 at 9:36am
One thing I have learned from buying and selling on eBay is that you can force a seller to return your money and refund postage if they misrepresent the item they are selling....PHIL
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-17-2017 at 6:11pm
"Vintage Rare Daisy Model 25 BB Gun" (it is not vintage nor all that rare) for $367 shipped https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Rare-Daisy-Model-25-BB-Gun/202150030232?hash=item2f1114ab98:g:vX8AAOSwc2FaNXOO
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2017 at 4:39pm
If by "very rare" he means that someone altered the finish on it, then he's right. That's a "1977" 25. I've seen several and never seen one that looked anything like that one. Black stock?? A receiver end that looks nothing like the barrel end?? Looks to have been repainted and messed with in other ways concerning finish on the metal surfaces. 
All I'm for is the liberty of the individual.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic