Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Daisy model 104, model 21 model 40 w/bayonet

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willdbill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Daisy model 104, model 21 model 40 w/bayonet
    Posted: January-18-2018 at 6:51am
Ebay took down my Daisy model 104 and the model 21 and the daisy model 40 with bayonet, i dont get it, but thats okay i have listed it at gunbroker.com, if anyone would like to look at them
Billy B. Popejoy
willdbill View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willdbill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2018 at 9:46am
Sold
Billy B. Popejoy
RedRam View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2018 at 5:16pm
I am looking into buying a Daisy model 21 double barrel.  I have read that some were sold by Sears.  How can I tell a Sears model 21 from a regular one.  Is one more valuable than the other?
39hunter View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 39hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2018 at 6:58pm
The Sears model 21 has a wood stock.  Fewer were produced and the Blue Book of Airguns list it at a higher price.
Pat
RedRam View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2018 at 7:07pm
I also saw that in the 90s repo wooden stocks were made for the model 21. That leads me to wonder if I buy one with a wooden  stock is it Sears or the 90s reproduction. Would it have the word Sears somewhere on the gun?
oneandgone View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneandgone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2018 at 7:50pm
The Sears model should have checkering on the stocks just like the plastic stock guns have.
RedRam View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2018 at 7:56pm
ok, that helps.  I'm looking at one with wood stocks but they are smooth.  They look great but I'm afraid that if they are  repops that it would hurt the value of the gun.  I do like the look of it better but I also dont want to pay top dollar if its not worth it. 
RedRam View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2018 at 7:56pm
they are contoured like the plastic ones but no checkering.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic