Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Daisy Products > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bayonet

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bayonet
    Posted: February-03-2018 at 11:30pm
Not affiliated w/sale

ETA for posterity, sold for $686.00.

Bavaria55n View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bavaria55n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2018 at 8:56am
Will be interesting to see what it sells for.
Gary
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2018 at 10:33am
Looks like one of those bayonets of legend. I have hard that there were some that never even made it out of the hardware store where the gun was bought. Mom said "you can keep that thing." as she bought the BB gun. Then the bayonet sat around for umpteen decades in a drawer somewhere......in mint condition.
All I'm for is the liberty of the individual.
rexron911 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rexron911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2018 at 6:43pm
My wife bought my original one on E-bay 4 years ago for $320
Okay, Black Bart, now you get yours!!!
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2018 at 5:47pm
What a woman!! She knows how to get a great deal.Wink
All I'm for is the liberty of the individual.
Airitis View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2018 at 6:25pm
Hey Rexron, Can your wife give some coaching to mine??
Air-It-Is
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2018 at 9:25pm
Another one, this one had a BIN of $400 or thereabouts but someone started the bidding @ $150. What will it go for? Not as nice as the one above,  I'll laugh if it passes the original BIN!

Bavaria55n View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bavaria55n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2018 at 8:16am
I would guess at least 300. When it is over the original BIN may look like a good deal.
Gary
Iceman View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iceman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2018 at 8:34am
I have a Model 40 with an original bayonet.  I consider my bayonet is as nice as the one that sold for $600+.  I paid $500 for mine a few years ago.  It has the original rubber tip, no rust, good bluing, etc.  Having said that, I was very pleased to see the one sold for $600+.  As everyone knows, even all (original) bayonets are not created equal.  Little things like the original rubber tip are important to value.  Star
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic