Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Collecting daisys

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Farmboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Collecting daisys
    Posted: February-09-2018 at 9:20pm
I am new to collecting Daisy's and have a few-- Is there any daisy collectors assoc. that I could join? Thanks
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2018 at 10:47pm
This is a great Daisy site for collectors. Not sure there is a better site to share your Daisy stuff than here. Let it rip. We will respond. Smile
All I'm for is the liberty of the individual.
rexron911 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rexron911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2018 at 7:43am
I have been collecting Daisy's for over 20 years and just joined this site this year. Its been great to hear about Daisy BB guns that others have. Shared and and learned a lot already!
Okay, Black Bart, now you get yours!!!
Bavaria55n View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bavaria55n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2018 at 9:02am
As above, this is a great location to learn and share.
I am amazed at the wealth of information available here.
Gary
Bavaria55n View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bavaria55n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2018 at 9:04am
Do you have a plan for what you want to collect? I prefer the guns from the 1960's and earlier but have some newer ones too.
Gary
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2018 at 10:57am
I have a total mish mosh myself. Mostly pre 1980's but some newer as well. What have you got so far? 
All I'm for is the liberty of the individual.
Farmboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Farmboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2018 at 12:31pm
My Daisy's are all ply.Mich- none from Ark.
rexron911 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rexron911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2018 at 3:00pm
That's a great start! Most of the Plymouth guns were blued or platted. 90% of mine are Plymouth guns. You will need a copy of Gary Garber's Encyclopedia of Daisy Plymouth guns.
Okay, Black Bart, now you get yours!!!
Airitis View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2018 at 6:14pm
I learn soooo much from the great folks on this site. I look forward to checking the posts almost daily.
Air-It-Is
GermanShorthair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GermanShorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2018 at 8:53pm
I have a Model 21 in excellent condition it you are interests.  Can Email pictures and talk numbers if you are interested.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic