Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1200 WIRE STOCK

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1200 WIRE STOCK
    Posted: March-07-2018 at 9:25am
Ran across this in an otherwise totally dreadful youtube video. It uses existing mounting points and if the LOP was correct, this would make for some fun plinking. I'm doubtful one will be for sale anytime soon, but it looks like a totally doable DIY project. These photos are the best I could do, all things considered.

the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2018 at 4:43pm
It's interesting. I just don't have the time or the inclination but it is interesting. I'd definitely buy it at a flea market for $30. Smile
All I'm for is the liberty of the individual.
Dan Neidinger View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan Neidinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2018 at 6:11pm
It was a Daisy accessory. I have one in the box. 
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2018 at 6:26pm
oh well
Bavaria55n View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bavaria55n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2018 at 8:59am
Where do you guys find all this stuff?
This is something else I have never seen.
Can you post some pictures?
Do the screws pass through the rod?
Gary
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2018 at 6:26pm
Gary, it was in a youtube video I looked at while researching the MV of these guns (which turned out to be a little over 400 fps average). Until Dan Neidinger gets back to you, as best as I can tell, yes- the screws go through the stock at the points I indicated in the photo above. So no new holes are needed, although the hardware would need to be longer.

The video is made very poorly- you've been warned! haha
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2018 at 6:30pm
Daisy made these!!! That is very cool.
All I'm for is the liberty of the individual.
Dan Neidinger View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan Neidinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2018 at 7:47pm
Sorry Gary and all others. Not for sale one of my keepers.   Dan
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic