Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Help with value of Daisy #962

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marshclinic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help with value of Daisy #962
    Posted: April-11-2018 at 6:51pm
I have a brand new Daisy NO. 962 JR. Air Force Rocket Command with paperwork in the original box. The paperwork is under the cocking handle and has a tear but is still complete. I am thinking about selling it but have no idea what to ask for it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, Bob
Poacher53 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poacher53 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2018 at 7:56pm
Hello Bob,
I may be interested. Can you please email me a couple pics?
Thanks!
Gary 

angant@comcast.net  
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2018 at 6:49pm
Hard to put a price on such a rare item. There never were very many of the Rocket Command guns made. If you truly have one that is in 100% condition with paper work and a box in nice original condition, that is very uncommon. I am not an expert on determining value of a gun such as yours. Take what I say with that grain of salt. I am not a collector. I just love this hobby and really like buying and selling cool old BB guns. I play with them if they are in used condition. I just hold them in my hands once, if they are in the condition you describe. If it were mine I'd be thinking of auctioning it on a gun site. If I didn't feel comfortable with that I'd be thinking about $400 or better. I once sold a Daisy model 25 "1936" variant for $450. It was NIB from about 1950 or '51. I'd say what you may have is rarer. I'd love to see some pics. You can send them to airgunnery@gmail.com
Nice find.

All I'm for is the liberty of the individual.
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2018 at 8:51pm
This is the pop gun version, correct?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic