FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A collection of 1894s Comments Section

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Dannop2 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dannop2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2018 at 12:24pm
Hi all , just wanted to put my 2 cents in , this has been a bunch of fun seeing all of those pretty guns and thanks to all that have started these threads and sent the pictures , I have had a few of these through the years and enjoyed many and pulled my hair out trying to fix some ! -again thanks .
Realshooter
BurghDude View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BurghDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2018 at 10:18pm
I just checked against my "known list of 1894s", and found we have pictures of 21 out of 28!  Not bad at all!  I know there are probably versions I don't have on my list, but this is a better start than I could have hoped for.  Still looking for the rest, so if you have any not yet pictured, please send pictures!  

Thank you!

BurghDude View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BurghDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2018 at 8:16pm
That's what I have so far to show.  I look forward to any pictures other members are willing to share!  You don't have to send them to me, but you certainly can.

By the way, I've been adding to the sections I've already posted, as opposed to making a new post for every new gun.  So if you're looking at the thread, remember to go back to page 1 and see what's new there as well! 

Enjoy!

oneandgone View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote oneandgone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-29-2018 at 10:56pm
I like it! There are so many different ones I'm curious to see them all!
BurghDude View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BurghDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-29-2018 at 10:44pm
As I've been adding to the 1894 collection thread, I thought it might be good to start a different thread for people to put comments into.  So please, speak up!  Do you like the thread?  Which are your favorite models?  Is this just a waste of time?  I'd love to get some feedback.

Hope you're enjoying it!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic