Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A collection of 1894s Comments Section

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BurghDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A collection of 1894s Comments Section
    Posted: May-29-2018 at 10:44pm
As I've been adding to the 1894 collection thread, I thought it might be good to start a different thread for people to put comments into.  So please, speak up!  Do you like the thread?  Which are your favorite models?  Is this just a waste of time?  I'd love to get some feedback.

Hope you're enjoying it!

oneandgone View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote oneandgone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-29-2018 at 10:56pm
I like it! There are so many different ones I'm curious to see them all!
BurghDude View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BurghDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2018 at 8:16pm
That's what I have so far to show.  I look forward to any pictures other members are willing to share!  You don't have to send them to me, but you certainly can.

By the way, I've been adding to the sections I've already posted, as opposed to making a new post for every new gun.  So if you're looking at the thread, remember to go back to page 1 and see what's new there as well! 

Enjoy!

BurghDude View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BurghDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2018 at 10:18pm
I just checked against my "known list of 1894s", and found we have pictures of 21 out of 28!  Not bad at all!  I know there are probably versions I don't have on my list, but this is a better start than I could have hoped for.  Still looking for the rest, so if you have any not yet pictured, please send pictures!  

Thank you!

Dannop2 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dannop2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2018 at 12:24pm
Hi all , just wanted to put my 2 cents in , this has been a bunch of fun seeing all of those pretty guns and thanks to all that have started these threads and sent the pictures , I have had a few of these through the years and enjoyed many and pulled my hair out trying to fix some ! -again thanks .
Realshooter
MarvMar View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarvMar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2018 at 5:14pm
VINCE,
Had no idea this would be the result of our simple question...HOW MANY???
 Now I wonder if any  of the members can help me out here.
Two years ago at the Findlay, Ohio "TOYS THAT GO BANG" show I was introduced to a fella who was referred to as "The 1894 expert". I can't recall his name...maybe SHAWLEY but that's just a guess.
He is from North Western Ohio and supposedly knows everything there is about the 1894. Would be great if we could get him involved.
Anybody?
Marv  
Marv, NW OH
BurghDude View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BurghDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2018 at 10:43pm
Just a note to say some new guns have been added: A different Cody museum, a Friends of the Daisy Museum, and the JC Penny's Commemorative!

Enjoy, and please, if you have pictures of any that have been missed, please send them or point them out.  Thanks!

cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2018 at 11:37pm
Nice- I've not seen any better collection of photos anywhere else...
Bavaria55n View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bavaria55n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2018 at 8:56am
Fantastic pictures, I have seen quite a few I didn't know existed. Thanks for all the work you put into this.
Gary
MarvMar View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarvMar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-22-2018 at 10:06am
Let's keep this going...
How about a "Bucket List".
Maybe a list of variants we know (think) exist, even though we do not have pics.

Marv, NW OH
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic