Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Model 5894 Texas Ranger Rifle

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iceman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Model 5894 Texas Ranger Rifle
    Posted: June-08-2018 at 12:19pm
I am searching for a Model 5894 Texas Ranger Edition Rifle circa 1972-1973, new in box.  If anyone has one they would be willing to sell or knows of someone, I would certainly be interested.  I know they are not inexpensive.  Thanks!
Star     
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2018 at 4:32pm
$200 but no shipping, in CO. Says ebay if no local buyer so don't know why he won't ship it now.
Iceman View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iceman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2018 at 8:25pm
Thank you for the lead, however, it appears that one has a broken piece according to the seller and I did not see any type of box/paperwork with it.  I am looking for one that is absolutely new in the box with all the paperwork, etc.  I know they are few and far between and command some very impressive money.  I am at the point in my personal collection that this may very well be the last Daisy that I add to my collection. 
Star
bangpla View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bangpla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-09-2018 at 10:29am
I am selling my Daisy TR 1894, never been fired but no box.

This gun owned by Joe Bowman.

Joe was known as the "Straight Shooter"

The gun is shipped for $500.00 

Pictures at tatankatoo@aol.com

Joe was a member of the Texas Rangers, an entertainer and shooting expert, and used this gun only for a display, a video and pictures of Joe and his life is included in the sale. 

LOUIE LeMASTER U S ARMY VIETNAM VETERAN 66-68
DAISY MUSEUM LIFETIME MEMBER # 40
tatankatoo@aol.com
text or call 702-250-1937
MarvMar View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarvMar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2018 at 7:41am
I have both of the TEXAS RANGER models...one with plastic stock, other with wood.
Also have the matching 179 SA6 revolver.
See pics on the recently started thread listing all the different 1894 varients.
mbfgdn@bright.net
Marv, NW OH
Iceman View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iceman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2018 at 3:07pm
Correction!  I erroneously posted the Model Number as 5894.  It is actually 5694.  My bad.  Thanks for the replies I received.  I have sent an email to you MarvMar.  Look forward to your reply.  Thanks!
Star

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic