Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Joining the ranks of offsellers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Joining the ranks of offsellers
    Posted: July-16-2018 at 4:06pm
Hi all. I've decided to sell off everything but the guns Karen and I actually shoot. The other umpteen have to go. I'll put up a list with prices shortly. Have to do a bit of digging to get at them all. Most are Daisy's. The others I'm listing on AAC, GTA, or Fleabay (if I think crazy money is to be had)
I've said before that I'm not a collector and realized a couple days ago that I had guns I have not seen in more than a year and had no idea where when or how I got them. That ain't right. If there is someone who will enjoy them they should go there. More from me soon. Smile
All I'm for is the liberty of the individual.
daisyaddiction View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daisyaddiction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-16-2018 at 4:52pm
Looking forward to see what you have .Big smile
Dannop2 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dannop2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-16-2018 at 9:32pm
Sad to see your stuff go Fuse but know that  the bigger cause is worth it my friend , you have some cool stuff no doubt and many will really enjoy them . 
Realshooter
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-16-2018 at 10:33pm
You're to be commended for actually DOING what many of us- me included- could also benefit from doing. No sense in having things that don't get seen, let alone used any more. I actually did sell a CO2 revolver, I thought that might start a snowball effect but it didn't. Still have like 30 airguns but only use maybe 8 on a regular basis.
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2018 at 10:11am
My problem goes way deeper than yours. I must have 30 parts guns alone. I will need to break them all  down to sell parts or sell them in lots of whole guns or something. Then I have about twenty guns %100 boxed or NIB. Then I have another 25 or so guns on racks or in cases. 
Airitis View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2018 at 7:23pm
Fuse, I admire you. I think I'm a prime candidate for an intervention!
Air-It-Is
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2018 at 11:00am
Well I have no intention of selling off everything. Karen and I both enjoy shooting. Airguns are a perfect way to do that off our patio. We have shooting pairs of Daisy 717's, 722's, 822's, Cr 180's, Mark I's, .22 38T's, and S&W 78G's. Them 14 are staying. Cool
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2018 at 11:01am
BTW you get the idea that I am a .22 airgun fan. 
willielumplump View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willielumplump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2018 at 9:58pm
I dib't know what an offseller is, I have been like RipVanWinkle anyway, Fuse, hate to see you sell off, but I know that feeling, one can get over burdend and bogged down.  As you might recall, I sold off about two years ago, but retained about 6 to 8 pieces, and really enjoy scaring the pigeons away from our bird feeders!!!  Man, they are freaking dumb.....or very hungrey.

Semper Fi
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2018 at 1:47pm
Don't feel bad for me. I truly am not attached to the ones that are going. That was my point to selling them. They were just sitting there. I felt bad for the guns. Geek
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic