Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WTB The Following

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yng@hrt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WTB The Following
    Posted: September-17-2018 at 9:01am
Daisy Model 1894 commemorative's...preferably boxed w/docs;

-Buffalo Bill Scout
-Sears (brass/gold)
-Wells Fargo

-Model 21

Please send photos & price to; vsotero78@yahoo.com

Thank you
oneandgone View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneandgone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2018 at 8:19pm
I sent you an email with pics.
Yng@hrt View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yng@hrt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2018 at 9:52pm
Thank you oneandgone I really appreciate you taking the time to do that!
Favorite guns; Daisy's, Benji's & Sheridan's
Yng@hrt View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yng@hrt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2018 at 5:14pm
I would like to take the opportunity to thank everyone who has responded to my request for the above list of guns. There is a very nice Model 21 that definitely has my attention. Aside from this one, please contact me if you have any of the other models NIB. There are quite a few shooters in places like eBay to choose from & although I might consider those in the future they are not what I am looking for at the moment.

PKIM; I am willing to pay whatever you think your guns are worth as long as the price is within reason. I have never been the type of person to low-ball anyone. I respect what folks value & there is always a price associated with that.

Thanks again!  
Yng@hrt View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yng@hrt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2018 at 9:09pm
So far I have been able to locate two exceptional samples on my list; a Sears Roebuck model 799, & a Model 21 both of which I would consider mint. I am still searching for a Wells Fargo & a Buffalo Bill. There are quite a few Buffalo Bill's out there but most if not all I would consider shooters. If any one has any leads for these two I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic