Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

From the collection of keenkutterrick

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BurghDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: From the collection of keenkutterrick
    Posted: January-23-2019 at 8:41pm
I was sent some pictures to post, so here they are!  Enjoy!

cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2019 at 10:07pm
Coolest man cave ever! The model 26 in nickel turned out good, too.
keenkutterrick View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keenkutterrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2019 at 10:31pm
Thank you. Ordinarily I wouldn't refinish one, but I'm glad I did. The gentleman that does the work is an expert. He can fix any bb gun ever made. The nickel is flawless. I'm having him do a model 25, straight stock.
Airitis View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2019 at 7:54am
WOW! I can't wait 'till I grow up and can have a cool room like that. Maybe Mrs. Airitis won't mind if I commandeer the living room. She doesn't use it much anyhow.   

Seriously though, that is a wonderful collection. Nicely done. Would like to see pix of the 25 when it's done.
Air-It-Is
Bavaria55n View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bavaria55n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2019 at 8:42am
Very nice selection of airguns.
Nice to have them all out where you can see and touch them.
A big improvement over one of my overflow areas.

Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keenkutterrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2019 at 8:50am
Thank you. I'm not married, but my girlfriend loves the stuff. The 25 is in the second picture down, top gun. It's simply gorgeous. I'm considering having a Buck Jones, nickel plated. The engraving on the double barrel, really stands out, when nickel plated. I'm sure the engraving on the Buck Jones will look remarkable... I have a nice NRA 1894 boxed set with pistol on ebay. You should check it out.
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keenkutterrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2019 at 8:52am
It's not that hard, to display. Just takes a little thought.
MarvMar View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarvMar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2019 at 9:37am
Let's talk
mbfgdn@bright.net
Marv
Marv, NW OH
Iceman View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iceman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2019 at 10:21am
Very impressive collection and display.  Thank you for sharing your collection on this form.  Seeing your Texas Ranger set reminds me that I would like to have a NIB Texas Ranger rifle if anyone out there has one they would consider selling.  Thanks 
Thumbs Up
Iceman View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iceman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2019 at 11:01am
I went on ebay and viewed your listing.  I noticed that your located in Richmond, MO.  I am in southwest MO. about 150 miles south of you.  I have picked up a very nice Model 21 in KC and an exceptional Daisy Display Rack in Grain Valley, MO.  It is always great to find a fellow collector in the general vicinity.  If you have any interest in contacting me to talk Daisy please let me know.  I have been collecting for several years.  
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic