Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

From the collection of keenkutterrick

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keenkutterrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2019 at 11:15am
daisybbgun2@hotmail.com
keenkutterrick View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keenkutterrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2019 at 11:19am
The Texas Ranger is next to impossible to find, especially boxed. I just bought an 1894 collection. 30 or so different variations. I got lucky.
oldwizzer View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldwizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2019 at 12:13pm
Nice collection, thanks for sharing.

Ejwills.
Ejwills
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keenkutterrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2019 at 12:48pm
daisybbgun2@hotmail.com
snackpak1 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snackpak1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2019 at 6:09pm
WOW!!! New to the forum but not the Daisy world. Your collection is stunning to say the least. The one that jumps out at me is the Defender 140 with the box. Mine was a long hard search to aquire with no box. Thank you for sharing the pictures! Beautiful collection & display!
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keenkutterrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2019 at 11:16am
Thank you. The 140 box is a repro. I had an original box 15 years ago. Sold it. Haven't seen one since.
twocompassheads View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twocompassheads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2019 at 8:49pm
Very nice display, well laid out.  Could you post the contents of the big display box with all of the small collectables.   Some fine looking guns.
Keep On Plinking
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keenkutterrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2019 at 9:46pm
Thank you. The big display has a Daisy Cheyenne Shooting Outfit, Mib. Comes with noise maker rifle, leather holster, and canteen. I added the gloves.
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keenkutterrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2019 at 9:52pm
I bought a 20th Century Repeater. I'm going to drive down to West Plains, MO, to pick it up, in a couple of weeks. Where are you located?
OK Ken View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OK Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2019 at 10:36am
Great collection and very well displayed!
Friend of the Daisy Museum #353

Being a kid with a Daisy-priceless
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic