Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Red Ryder question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RD Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Red Ryder question
    Posted: February-10-2019 at 4:18pm
I bought it at an auction, it has a wooden stock and forearm. The forearm was missing when I got it but a friend from the auction found it and gave it to me, it is attached with a screw. Red Ryder is burned into the left side of the stock and it was made in Plymouth.

Also, it is missing the shot tube, will it be hard to find? It has a piece that when you turn the tube, covers or uncovers the place for the BBs to go in. Can I use one of the forced feed tubes like comes in a 25?

Finally, any clue what year it would be? Thanks for any help.
RD Davis
BSAGuy View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BSAGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2019 at 5:38pm
Hello RD,

Welcome here and congrats on your purchase.  Glad your friend found the forearm.   

Here is a very good link with all the variations of the Red Ryder listed and described.

The force feed shot tube with the spring in it doesn't work on Red Ryders.  They are gravity fed.  Look on eBay for a shot tube.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic