FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Welcome
    Posted: March-10-2019 at 3:14pm
Ed, I took your advice. Came up empty. Ouch
All I'm for is the liberty of the individual.
oldwizzer View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldwizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2019 at 10:22am
try postimage.org

Ejwills.
Ejwills
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2019 at 3:45pm
Oh yeah. The instructions for posting pics is an announcment on the airgun questions page........that's this page.
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2019 at 3:43pm
Welcome. I'm active on that other place as well. There are a few ways to do that picture thing here. The process is explained on here somewhere. It involves putting the pics in the "cloud" somewhere and then uploading them on here. I just don't have the patience.
unionrdr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unionrdr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2019 at 10:43am
Just joined myself. I had a long-barreled Red Rider when I was 8 or so. Looked like the gold one save for being a metallic silver/bronze colored metal parts. I collect air rifles, and recently won some auctions for a few more. Including a 11/76 1894 model 30-30 Buffalo Bill commemorative. I'm supposed to take delivery on a Sears, Roebuck & Co 1894 30-30 with gold receiver, butt plate and forearm cap, octagon barreled beauty today. So I thought I'd take the advice of a fellow GTA member and join this group. I'll be needing info, clarifications, parts sources and the like. I work on rebuilding, repairing and restomodding air rifles as well. It's a retirement hobby. *can't insert pics though? How to do?*
snackpak1 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snackpak1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2019 at 5:50pm
New here as well. Thanks fuse for the warm welcome!!
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2019 at 5:13pm
Nice! You will find that rear sight on Ebay.....no problem. If not I'm sure I have one somewhere.
BSAGuy View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BSAGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2019 at 4:17pm
I am new.  Thanks for the welcome and thanks for all that I have learned here.  Very helpful as I have recently been soaking up that I can as I have been replacing seals on the Model 99 that I got for Christmas in 1962.
Be Prepared
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2019 at 4:06pm
I have noticed that there are several new folks posting on here recently. Smile
Welcome! The more the merrier. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic