FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

70's Model 102

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
FREEBIRD View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEBIRD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 70's Model 102
    Posted: March-12-2019 at 6:25pm
I think I had a model 102-36 a while back, probably late 40's, it seemed to have a longer stock and was like a black nickel finish. This little snot is throwing bb's through pop cans at 35 ft. with pretty clean exit holes. It goes in the category of the shortest bb rifle I have.Smile
Airitis View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2019 at 5:27pm
Swwweeeet!! And, a real bargain. The model 102 precedes the model 105 but I believe the earlier one has more power. Great find FB.

Air-It-Is
FREEBIRD View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEBIRD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2019 at 4:34pm
Picked this little guy up for $10, nice all metal wood, appears to be mid 1970's? very nice shape appears to be shot very little. I oiled it up and it's making the cans jump pretty good at 30 ft.  I'd like to find a red ryder this vintage, I like the all steel construction and the grey paint.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic