Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Daisy Products > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Member-Daisy Golden 750 Info

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjmsixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Member-Daisy Golden 750 Info
    Posted: June-03-2019 at 11:54am
I have a Daisy Golden 750 BB Gun  made for Wester Auto Parts Stores. The gun works. I am looking for information and/or value.

Thank you!
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2019 at 1:01pm
There are a couple versions. One is based on the 1201, one is based on the 111B. So to start with, does your gun have a removable shot tube or does it have a loading "door" on the right side of the barrel shroud up by the muzzle?  

I can't say what the value is but condition is everything. If you could show photos of the gun it would help. Some were in shrink wrap, older guns were boxed and if the box is with the gun that adds to the value.
mjmsixer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjmsixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2019 at 2:36pm
I just send you an email with pics. 
stevec View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2019 at 4:59pm
I thought the only rifle made by Daisy for Western Auto was the model or NO 1,000
Stevec
mjmsixer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjmsixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2019 at 6:15pm
I can’t figure out how to add images and won’t spend a whole lot of time doing so but if you want to message me with your email I can send you the pictures. Those are the words right on the box. I appreciate any feedback or help.
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2019 at 6:22pm
The W-A 1201 was mentioned here: http://forum.daisymuseum.com/rare-daisy-model-1201-for-sale_topic4277_post34504.html#34504 . I haven't seen the one based on the 111B listed for sale in quite some time now.

mjmsixer's gun is below. Nice example. Looks to be early to mid-'70s.

mjmsixer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjmsixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2019 at 8:58am
Thank you for posting the pic. We would like to sell it so if anybody is interested please let me know.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic