Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Model 25

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lazzeroni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Model 25
    Posted: June-21-2019 at 12:15pm
I would like to buy a 1950 to 1955 Model 25 Daisy in really good shape or mint depending on price and condition....Thank you
BSAGuy View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BSAGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2019 at 9:02pm
Hello Lazzeroni.  Sorry there's no reply here.  Of course, go look on eBay.  There are always lots of 25's from all years for sale there.
Be Prepared
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2019 at 1:58am
Originally posted by Lazzeroni Lazzeroni wrote:

I would like to buy a 1950 to 1955 Model 25 Daisy in really good shape or mint depending on price and condition....Thank you
There were significant changes made to the No. 25 between 1950 and 1955. They were blued with wood stocks until 1952, then they were given plastic stocks (still blued). Shortly after that they began to be painted with plastic stocks. The intricate rolled 'engraving' was simplified in 1954. By late 1955 scope holes began to appear for mounting a model 303 scope. So expect a blued 1950 No. 25 with a wood stock to cost a lot more than a painted 1955 with a plastic stock and scope holes w/o scope in similar condition.

bsromo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bsromo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-04-2019 at 12:12pm
Hi Lazzeroni - If you are still looking I have a 25 that is available. I am not absolutely positive of year but it has the following:
Plastic pistol grip stock
v-notch site
small take down screw
gold silk screen of ducks and retriever head
a rounded trigger guard

The piece is in really good condition
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic