Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Can anyone ID this BB gun?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2019 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by RD Davis RD Davis wrote:

Thanks for the help! However,it is listed as a BB gun and if it is, I think I want it.

Are there any more photos?

Originally posted by Dannop2 Dannop2 wrote:

Could be one of the Egyptian or German lead ball rifles , I have a Mars 100 that looks pretty much like a Mauser and shoots the 4.3 ammo like the Haenel's , if it's a good price why not buy it , I am selling mine for a few bucks and many of these are selling for over $500.00 if you can find them , I find them pretty easy to work on if needed so again I think it's worth a gamble , just my 2 cents . 
Thanks Dan, it sure had me fooled!
Dannop2 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dannop2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2019 at 8:54pm
Yes , I bet it was one of the trainers , Hitler and those DB's wanted a early transition to the Mauser and other military rifles and hey they are made very nice from the few I have run across , they had a .22 to issue right between the air rifles and the real thing but of course when it came towards the end they sent the boys out to the fronts at 12 years old , so not much practice time with a " real " rifle , anyway you did good Cobalt , that one is hard to figure out , would be nice to see the other side where the bolt is .
Realshooter
RD Davis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RD Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-05-2019 at 4:58pm
Turns out this BB gun, as they listed it, was actually a Mauser 8 MM.
RD Davis
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-05-2019 at 8:12pm
Yikes!
Dannop2 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dannop2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-05-2019 at 9:41pm
Yow ! , that would have been a pretty hard hitting " BB gun " LOL , the Germans made some pretty guns for sure , I am a fan of the Walther PP , PPK , P38 , Luger and the Broom-handle Mauser and of course the fine rifles they made and I ma a sucker for any airgun with Walther in front of it LOL . 
Realshooter
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic