Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mint 1983 Christmas Dream

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote oldwizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2019 at 5:08pm
I agree.It was taken from the Gallery, I believe a picture of a B.F.S model 54 I owned is still on there.

Ejwills.
Ejwills
Yng@hrt View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Yng@hrt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2019 at 5:26pm
Your B.F.S. Model 54 is a fine example!

I thought about taking a stab at the OP's '83 but those bidders have taken nuts to a whole new level. Hats off to the OP...
Favorite guns; Daisy's, Benji's & Sheridan's
oldwizzer View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote oldwizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2019 at 5:00pm
That B.F.S 54 was one of a kind. Years back we had a big discussion about it on that forum about it , lots of pictures. I later sold it to a well noted collector. Now back to Daisy, you have a nice collection of Daisy's !

Ejwills.
Ejwills
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2019 at 10:24pm
He has a great collection of Benjamin airguns, too.Cool
Yng@hrt View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Yng@hrt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-10-2019 at 8:08am
Thank you sir. 
Favorite guns; Daisy's, Benji's & Sheridan's
oldwizzer View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote oldwizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-10-2019 at 9:36am
I had a number of Benjamin's over the years, sold a mint 347 with the tootsie roll pump handle a few years ago along with crosman's and others. I held on to a nice 3120 and a 132 pistol. "Have to get back to Daisy". I had a nice small collection of Daisy's  which I sold off as i was getting up in age, mostly older classics rather then newer versions.

Ejwills. 

Ejwills
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-10-2019 at 9:53am
If I was going to collect Daisys, they would definitely be the Plymouth models. After you've seen one 1938B, you've pretty much seen them all. Not to say some of the wood used on '38B limited editions and commemoratives isn't nice- some of the stocks I've seen were outstanding- but to me, the actual GUN is a yawner.
oldwizzer View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote oldwizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-10-2019 at 12:59pm
Old is good ! LoL.

Ejwills.
Ejwills
OK Ken View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OK Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-27-2019 at 1:34pm
Here is an interesting variation of a Christmas Dream.

This Red Ryder was made by Daisy for the Christmas Story 2 movie. There were three made if I remember right, but they were never used in the movie due to a dispute.

Please excuse me if this has already been posted.

Friend of the Daisy Museum #353

Being a kid with a Daisy-priceless
Airitis View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-27-2019 at 3:05pm
That muzzle end sure looks like a quick and dirty extension. If you enlarge the picture it appears to have some "body work" done to the shot tube. I'll betcha there is a seam under the front sight band that extends the muzzle.

Almost looks like something I would do!!
Air-It-Is
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic