Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Blue, Large Loop Daisy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2020 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by cobalt327 cobalt327 wrote:

You got a heck of a deal on the blue ones!

I know! they are even cheaper than the 105 Buck. I have 3 now and was tempted to buy more just to have some stock for customizing projects since I can't leave well enough alone.   
Air-It-Is
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2020 at 12:18am
My closest WM never has deals like what I read about here and at GTA. I need to stop by the other one that's a bit further away to see what they have. It always had better prices on PB ammo during the last big shortage. Until then I had always thought all WMs had the same prices, but they don't- it's up to the discretion of the store manager.
Bavaria55n View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bavaria55n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2020 at 10:43am
I was in a nearby town Thursday and their WALMART had the Blue ones on clearance for $15 so I picked one up. They had two more and it was hard not to take them all. Hope they end up with someone who will shoot them instead of put away like this one will probably end up.
Gary
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2020 at 3:53pm
There's much good to be said for salting a new gun away- it will allow future enthusiasts to experience it as a brand-new gun, when they will probably have been out of production for years.
Bavaria55n View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bavaria55n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2020 at 9:15am
Yes it is a mixed possibility.
I like finding a 'brand new' old gun but when I think of all the fun I had with my first one I feel sorry that someone missed out on that experience.
Gary
Airitis View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2020 at 11:07am
Originally posted by cobalt327 cobalt327 wrote:

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">I keep checking Walmart online for the camo version 1999DB but all I have seen so far is the blue one. I was able to get a camo 1999DB "Fun Kit" (shooting glasses, BBs and targets included) for $29.99 to my door by using an offer Daisy Outdoors sent me by email. I guess you have to be signed up for their newsletter to get these occasional offers. It wasn't a <i style="">great deal, but I do like the gun- especially after doing the usual power mods. I also swapped out the plastic hoop for a curved metal lever.

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4"><b style="">ETA- I think the camo is hydro dipped onto the stock. At least that's what it looks like from under the forearm. I don't know anything about applying the film, but as long as it could be applied successfully over the logo, camo film could be used on a Red Ryder stock.

Air-It-Is
Airitis View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2020 at 11:09am
Mark, check your email to see what happens when I get too board. Some days I just can't stand myself!
Air-It-Is
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2020 at 10:13pm
Haa!
Ford57 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ford57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2020 at 1:09pm
Somehow I have never seen one of those large loop Daisy's Would someone please
post a picture of one. Thanks.
39hunter View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 39hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2020 at 10:20pm
Jay, copy & past this link in your browser.
http://daisymuseum.3dcartstores.com/Model-1999DB-Daisy-Blue-Loop-Lever-BB-Gun_p_337.html
Pat
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic