Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Questions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-07-2020 at 10:56pm
No, I didn't, Bob. I have outlook email and it's just the worst, so it might have been kicked into the spam folder. Please resend, though: cobalt327 at hotmail dot com

Mark
one shot View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote one shot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-08-2020 at 11:09am
OK, i'll try again in a few minutes.  THX
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-08-2020 at 4:38pm
Still nothing... ¯\_()_/¯
one shot View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote one shot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2020 at 8:39pm
Hi Mark,  sorry can't seem to connect on email.  So here's the condensed version. You said you have seals and a good spring that would work in my gun - No. 102 Model 36.    I did get the plunger assembly out the rear end of the barrel. The spring is a bit distorted on the one end.  But i was expecting to see seals.   I don’t see a plunger seal or an abutment  So, does this mean the  two seals are stuck together on the abutment washer?    

Am i correct?   Is this ez to fix?   I’m seeing all kinds of makeshift homemade tools you’ve made to handle the various repair tasks. Just  how difficult is it to get this abutment washer out and replace the seals…… and then get it all back together with a new spring.     I’m seeing mention of ‘restaking tool’ , barrel seal installer,  etc., etc.   THX.   
one shot View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote one shot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2020 at 3:54pm
Hello Again Cobalt327 (mark) ,  I keep trying to connect with you via email at cobalt327@hotmail.com or the forum but I'm not having any success either way.  The last email i tried was Apr 17.  Last post was Apr 13.   Maybe, problem on my end????    Got any ideas.   thx,  One Shot
Ford57 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ford57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2020 at 6:39pm
Mark
I sent you an email and a picture of the RR shot tube on 3/27 . Your computer may have relocated it somehow. (Ford57)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic