Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wanted Vintage Daisy #100 M-38 BB gun

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2020 at 1:13pm
I think there are a few who can relate- I'm one of them, for that matter!  I have to watch carefully the guns I allow to come home with me because if I didn't, I'd soon be overrun and then it would fall to others to dispose of them when I'm dead. That's not something I want to put anyone through. That said, why on earth do I sit here with 5 Daisy CO2 200s?Wacko  I guess after learning how to resurrect them, I got a bit carried away. Sure, they're fun to shoot- but I don't need 5 of them! smh
stevec View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2020 at 4:29pm
That's what a lot of us older collectors are facing now. Had about 100 Daisy guns to get rid of and still working on doing it. That doesn't count the other toy guns and stuff. Seems it is taking as long to get rid of as it did to collect LOL
Stevec
bangpla View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bangpla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2020 at 8:15pm
 I hear what you are saying, and as a collector for almost 50 years, I made a decision with a tear in my eye to start selling some of my 150 Daisy guns about a year ago, not including a collection of western cap guns and holster sets, and a few other toy guns.

I realize that this hobby attracts mostly us older characters, we grew up with watching western movies, playing with bb guns, cap guns, and we looked at the cowboy as a hero in our youth. It has been a great ride for me, much fun, but coming to an end. I have about 50 guns left plus several cap gun and holsters and a few other toy guns. Sad to watch them go, but it is what it is.
LOUIE LeMASTER U S ARMY VIETNAM VETERAN 66-68
DAISY MUSEUM LIFETIME MEMBER # 40
tatankatoo@aol.com
text or call 702-250-1937
Poacher53 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poacher53 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-18-2020 at 3:07pm
Thanks Louie for your heart felt message!
stevec View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-18-2020 at 4:31pm
Same thing here Louie. I have cap guns and cap rifles from the old tv shows. Hard to part with but it is time now
Stevec
coyotejoe View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyotejoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-18-2020 at 5:06pm
Yes, I know. Funny thing though, my mom saved my old cap guns for me but the BB guns got handed down to the nieces and nephews, one of whoom still has my old plastic stocked Red Ryder but the M-38 is lost to history.
Life is too short for delayed gratification.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic