FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need lead for a No. 25 rear scope mount

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Bavaria55n View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bavaria55n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need lead for a No. 25 rear scope mount
    Posted: March-23-2020 at 6:06pm
He did mention he has quite a few vintage BB guns. 
From repairs/refinished to needing clean up.
Gary
Iceman View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iceman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2020 at 4:09pm
I have purchased a number of Daisy items from Duane.  He is certainly a gentleman and has always sent me very high quality items.  I highly recommend Duane for anything you may be seeking.

Star

Steve
Bavaria55n View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bavaria55n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2020 at 3:09pm
Thank you Zipper. Just called him and as soon as I can get to the post office will have an order on the way to him.
He also has the front mounts and he has the adjustable (and very losable) front sight for the first Daisy 25's and the rubber eye piece for the scope.
 I bought a couple front sights from him a few years ago at the Kalamazoo show. He was sold out but I paid him, gave him my address and soon I had them. Great quality on them too.
Gary
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2020 at 1:57pm
Excellent! I will pass that on immediately and thank you kindly!
zipper28 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zipper28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2020 at 11:22am

Mark I was able to get one (reproduction) from  Duane Shaferly.  His phone number is 419-435-7909.   He had rear mounts for both the 25 (with the rear tang) and the 111-04 (without the tang).  They weren't cheap, but they were first rate. 
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2020 at 8:14am
I have a friend who is in need of a rear scope mount for mounting a model 300 scope on his old 25 pump gun. He doesn't mind if it's a reproduction.

Any help is very much appreciated!

Thanks, Mark
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic