Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Daisy Products > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sentinel Repeater

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keenkutterrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sentinel Repeater
    Posted: April-28-2020 at 12:30am
How many members have a Sentinel repeater?
DaisyBBgunner View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaisyBBgunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2020 at 6:25pm
I'll bet this is going to be a pretty short list of collectors.  I certainly don't have one.
Gary Garber
daisybbgunner@aol.com

keenkutterrick View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keenkutterrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2020 at 12:29am
I just got one. It's a prototype. Different than the usual one.
jackdog View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2020 at 12:30am
Rick,   I agree with Gary on this post.  Not many out there.  Wish I had one however.  Would be a good one for the Daisy Museum to resurrect don't you think?  Did you ever figure out if your Sentinel was a repeater or a single shot?  Be Safe....
Aim Straight
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keenkutterrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2020 at 1:14am
Its a repeater but different than most. Has a different shot tube. No one has seen one like it. Most have ascrew on the bottom of the barrel to take the shot tube out. This one doesn't. It had a clip on the bottom of the muzzle, to take the shot tube out,
oldwizzer View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldwizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2020 at 12:46pm
Don't own one , but sure their worth more than the original price of $1.25 for the repeater.

Ejwills.
Ejwills
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keenkutterrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2020 at 5:43pm
Tragic that is impossible to post pictures, here.
jackdog View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2020 at 11:41pm
Rick if you want to post pics, send them to me and I will post them for you, if that is what you are referring to.  Rick
Aim Straight
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic