Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Daisy model 107

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doug52 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Daisy model 107
    Posted: May-04-2020 at 11:34am
Anyone ever see one of these with stencil on receiver showing a star in the middle and banners on each side ? I believe the production dates for this plastic stock version is 1958 to 1963 ?
Thanks Doug
Iceman View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iceman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2020 at 10:08am
I have seen the Model 107 with the stenciling you described.  I have a Model 107 (trombone style pump) that has the hunter, dog and flying birds stenciled on it.  I had never seen one with this type of stencil before.  It came with the original box.  It is in absolute excellent condition.  I would be willing to sell it if anyone has an interest.  My email is on my profile.  Have a great day!

Star

Steve
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2020 at 4:44am
Originally posted by Doug52 Doug52 wrote:

Anyone ever see one of these with stencil on receiver showing a star in the middle and banners on each side ? I believe the production dates for this plastic stock version is 1958 to 1963 ?
Thanks Doug
These are examples from the web when I bought a 107. The one you mentioned is blurry, unfortunately. I doubt these are all the designs they used on the 107.

Doug52 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doug52 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2020 at 10:45am
Thanks Mark very helpful. I looked everywhere to find the banner one which I just purchased from eBay .
Doug
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic