Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

brand new 38 year old Model 25

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2006 at 2:27pm

Hello,

Not to be mean or anything like that but why don't you remove your message until you come up with a price and pic's. I'am very interested but I still need to see it and some kind of price.

Thanks

WALDOPEPPER

tommytexas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommytexas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2006 at 11:46am

I guess I will remove my message (didn't know I COULD). Since I found out that my Model 25 is apparently worth much less than I hoped, and I don't need the money, I guess I will just hold onto it for another 10 or 15 years, then test the waters again. Sorry for not answering everybody sooner, but things much more pressing have been taking my time and attention. Thanks to those of you who wished my Mom well. She has finally passed away after a very long illness. She is in a much better place now, with my Dad and brother. 

I will check back to this forum in a couple of weeks to see if anybody wants to discuss a ridiculously high price on my Model 25 (LOL !!) Then I will remove my post (when I figure out HOW).

Thanks all ---- Tommy Glenn

alkoz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alkoz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2006 at 7:25am

tommy,

I have the Daisy 25 my Dad bought for me about 40 years ago. It's in very well used condition.   If you can come up with a ball park price for yours I still might be game even if it's high. Thanks... email alkoz@baldcom.net

alkoz

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommytexas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2006 at 9:14am

I want to shut down this TOPIC(?), end the thread, close up and go home --- whatever you call it. I have decided to hang on to my Model 25 for another 15 years or so, but I can't figure out how to deactivate, close, or shut down this discussion. I don't want people to think I am checking for more replies when I am not. I checked HELP and it mentioned Closed topics and WHO could close them, but not HOW to get them to do so.

Help?

stevec View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2006 at 9:35am

Hey guy

Don't worry about it.Your last post should say it all.When people read it they should know it is over and not reply

Stevec

skidog800 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skidog800 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2006 at 3:04pm

Tom I just bought a simular gun in the box w/o the extra tube for $100.00 if you will send me pic's I will make you a fair offer for it and the extra shoot tube

Thank you

MAS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommytexas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2006 at 8:54pm

TO    STEVEC  

Well, maybe they won't stop replying......

Can you tell me how to shut this string down, or point me to who can?

TO SKIDOG800 - NO THANKS. $100 is not even in the ballpark of what I would take for the one I have. Like I have said, and said, and said before - I don't need the money and will just hold onto it for another 10 years or so.

HELP - HOW DO I CLOSE THIS DOWN??? ANYBODY???

stevec View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2006 at 9:51pm

Hey Tommytexas

Click on edit on one of your post and see if you can do something there

Stevec

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic