FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

BB gun collection

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
nealbone View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nealbone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BB gun collection
    Posted: July-27-2020 at 9:57am
Sorry for your loss Bern! welcome to the forum. a Auction house with online bidding might help you  receive the best price for your Husbands collection.  if you could, Please tell us how you decide to sell them. I would not mind giving one or two of them a good home.... Prayers sent to you and your Family! Neal.....

Bone!
oldwizzer View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldwizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2020 at 1:14pm
Sit tight, don't rush, you need  someone  knowledgeable and honest to assess what you have. I hope someone on this forum can direct you to someone close to your area.
Ejwills.
Ejwills
keenkutterrick View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keenkutterrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2020 at 11:34pm
Any early cast iron Daisy's. Sorry for your loss.
BSAGuy View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BSAGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2020 at 7:58pm
So, so sorry for your loss, Bern.  You are in the right place to get good advice on maximizing the value of this collection.  I wish you well.
Be Prepared
Doug52 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doug52 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2020 at 4:29pm
Bern
Blue book of air guns is one such publication you could use for some additional information.
Doug
Doug52 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doug52 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2020 at 4:12pm
Hello Bern
Are you looking to sell the entire collection at once , or start selling them individually ?
There are some publications to use as guidelines for individual guns . Taking into consideration age , condition and rarity. You can also look at some resale sites such as gun broker and eBay to name a couple to see what kind of prices these guns are commanding. If you have compiled a list I would be very interested in seeing what’s available.
Thanks Doug
You can reach me at +15867036936
Gumslinger View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gumslinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2020 at 4:07pm

Hello Bern. A 200-BB gun collection might mean your husband had some trusted friends in the BB gun arena. That would be a start. You might be sitting on a treasure there, so my advice is to not sell anything until you get a good inspection & appraisal. There are good people in this forum who might have more specific advice in that line…… Good luck & sorry for your loss.

Bern View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bern Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2020 at 2:28pm
I have my late husband's collection of approximately 200 Daisy BB guns.   Could I get advice on pricing and selling the collection. Any information or advice you can give would be very much appreciated.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic