Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Model 110 JR Air Force Rocket Command Air Rifle
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Model 110 JR Air Force Rocket Command Air Rifle

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willielumplump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-08-2020 at 11:50am
Actually, great to see everyone!!!

Semper Fi
twocompassheads View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twocompassheads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-08-2020 at 12:15pm
Wilfred, here is the gun with the decal and the red sling.

Keep On Plinking
daisyfan104 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daisyfan104 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-08-2020 at 5:05pm
Will,
Just emailed you photos of the stock sticker, sling color (tan), and original box.
When I did research for the book, the Daisy Museum gave me access to All their files.  I came across one that was filled with original, beautiful Model 110 stickers!  Yes I was tempted, but I managed to behave myself!
Gary
daisyfan104 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daisyfan104 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-08-2020 at 5:06pm
Wow, what a great photo.  Red looks MUCH better than tan!
jackdog View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-08-2020 at 10:57pm
Dennis, Nice example of the 110 and I  love the red sling.  In fact it was so nice I had to look through my ADs to see if I could find out whether the sling was red or tan (as Gary indicated).  This is all I could find,  an Ad in the 1959 Sears Catalog for I think the PLAY POP GUN of the Rocket Rifle... The Sling was RED as shown in the written part of the AD...  Can not find anything on the BB Gun specifically .  Most pics on the internet of the 110 do not show a sling.  But I know it had one per its parts list.  The sticker is an easy make.     Rick

Aim Straight
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2020 at 11:49am
I wonder how the smoke was generated?
jackdog View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2020 at 12:04pm

Motor oil it says... Rick
Right click on image and select open image in new tab to view larger pic.

Aim Straight
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2020 at 12:23pm
Thank you Rick.
oldwizzer View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldwizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-10-2020 at 12:38pm
You too Willard !
Ejwills
stevec View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-10-2020 at 5:50pm
I had the bb rifle and the pop gun but sold the bb rifle
Stevec
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic