Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Daisy Products > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

como funciona una pistola co2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rudy4774 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: como funciona una pistola co2
    Posted: September-24-2020 at 12:08am

Hola
Alguien puede explicarme como es el sistema de disparo de una Daisy Powerline
15TX, CO2 ,ONO

CUando aprieto el disparador , el caño es empujado hacia adelante y el BB 4.5 mm cae en el receptáculo que lo guia para que termine entrando al caño de disparo.
la parte que sigue es la que quiero saber como funciona.
SUpongo que el rfetorno del caño golpea el FIRE pin abriendo la valvula del cilindro y provocando el escape de gas que empuja el balín

Agfradeaco si me explican esa parte del mecanismo.
Muchqas gracias a quien pueda hacerlo.
Saludos desde Ciudad de la Costa, Uruguay
Rudyard
kolke56@hotmail.com
twocompassheads View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twocompassheads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2020 at 4:18pm
Hello
Someone can explain to me what is
the firing system of a

Daisy Powerline 15TX, CO2 ,ONO CUando tightened the trigger, the pipe is pushed forward and the BB 4.5 mm falls into the receptacle that guides it to end up entering the firing pipe.
The next part is the one I want to know how it works.

I assume that the pipe rfetorno hits the FIRE pin by opening the cylinder valve and causing

the gas to escape that pushes the Agfradeaco ball if they explain that part of the mechanism to me.

Thank you very much to anyone who can do it.

Greetings from City of
the Coast,
Uruguay Rudyard kolke56@hotmail.com

Hello, I can't help you with this but did a translation to English so most of the people can read it.
Somebody here will know your answer and let you know.  Do you see a lot of old Daisy BB guns down in Uruguay.
Keep On Plinking
Rudy4774 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rudy4774 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2020 at 10:25pm
Hola "Dos brújulas" !
Muchas gracias por tu colaboración.
Sabes que publiquqé el texto en los dos idiomas, pero solo quedó ´publicado el de español !
Es raro que nadie haya contestado porque creo que el sistenmqa es sencillo, pero no enconjtré nada en internet.
En realidad no creo que haya muchas de este tipo, porque aqui se usa sobre todo el aire comprimido con resorte.
Esta me la regaló un amigo que la tenía, la desarmó y no pudo armarla y encima perdió un par de resortes y el fire pin de bronce. Necesito saber como funciona exactamente para poder fabricarle la parte faltante.
Gracias de nuevo por tu ayuda
Dime de donde eres
Saludos
Rudyard
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twocompassheads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2020 at 1:55pm
Hello "Two compasses" !
Thank you very much for your cooperation.
You know I published the text in both languages, but only Spanish was published !
It's rare that no one answered because I think sistenmqa is simple, but I didn't find anything on the internet.
I don't really think there are many of this kind, because here it is mostly used compressed air with spring.
This one was given to me by a friend who had it, disarmed it and couldn't assemble it and on top of that lost a couple of springs and the bronze fire pin. I need to know exactly how it works so I can make the missing part for you.
Thanks again for
your help
Tell
me where you're Greetings Rudyard from

Hi Rudy, 
   I'm from Kingman, Arizona.  If you could do your communications in English then that would be best, if not then my computer can translate.  It is very common for other countries to only allow compressed air by spring to be imported, and some of that has to be under a certain FPS, like about 500 or less.
   I will try and find a break down of parts for your gun and post here, I'm sure there are as lot of people that have that model.  Just to be sure it is a  " Daisy Powerline 15TX"  
   If any of the people on this forum have a copy or a link to a copy of the parts break down of this CO2 gun then maybe you can enter it here and help out Rudy.
Dennis 
Keep On Plinking
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twocompassheads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2020 at 2:02pm
Hi Rudy,
    I found out it is a Daisy Powerline 15XT and on the internet there are a some YouTube videos on the gun and also available is a manual and a parts list.  Here is a video that I found on repairing the seal leak.  Dennis

Keep On Plinking
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twocompassheads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2020 at 2:12pm
Rudy, 
  Here is a manual from Pyramydair.com  who is a big parts supplier in the U.S. 

Keep On Plinking
Rudy4774 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rudy4774 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2020 at 9:01pm
En realidad ya tengo informacion variada sobre despiece y armado, listado de partes y conozco muy bien su construcción
Lo que estoy buscando es como es el funcionamiento de la pistola
Me interesa saber si el disparo se produce por el retroceso del cañon de la pistola luego que el mismo es llevado hacia adelante y alimentado con rl proyectil de 4.5 mm.
Quisiera saber si el resorte que rodea el cañón es el que hace retroceder el mismo y empujar el fire pin permitiendo la salida del gas que impulsa el proyectil.

Muchas gracias por toda la atención que has prestado a mi pregunta
y por tu ayuda que resulta muy importante para mi.
Saludos
Rudy
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twocompassheads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2020 at 8:54pm
Actually I already have varied information about cutting and assembling,
listing parts and I know very
well its construction What I am looking for is how the operation of the gun is I am interested
to know if the shot occurs by the recoil of the gun barrel after it is carried forward and fed with rl projectile of 4.5 mm. I would like to know if the spring that surrounds the barrel is the one that pushes the same and push the fire pin allowing the exit of the gas that drives the projectile. Thank you very much for all
the attention you have paid to my question and for your help which is very important to me.

OK Rudy I will post this here in case someone knows the operation procedure of the internal components when the gun is fired.  

If anyone knows this then maybe you can post here to help out Rudy. 
Keep On Plinking
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2020 at 10:55pm
The barrel is the "hammer" (#41). The spring (#47) that surrounds the barrel is what propels the barrel rearward when the trigger is pulled. The force of the barrel hitting the "firing pin" (#36) is what causes the release of the CO2 that shoots the BB. When the action is cycled by pulling the trigger, if you watch the barrel at the muzzle, you will see it move forward as the trigger is slowly pulled. Once it reaches the end of the sear (#42 and #43) engagement, the barrel jumps back rearward, causing the gun to shoot.

FWIW, this same basic action is used on Daisy guns like the model 74 rifle, and other models.

Rudy4774 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rudy4774 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-28-2020 at 1:45am
Hi Mark
Muchas gracias por tu respuesta Es lo que necesitaba comfirmar
Yo imaginaba que el mecanismo debía trabajar así de acuerdo a su
armado péro no estaba seguro.
Ahora solo me falta saber si la parte delantera del Fire Pin o
"Percutor" (36) la de menor diámetro, entra dentro de la parte trasera del cañón al ser golpeada por este o es del mismo diametro que el cañón y este solo se apoya en el para dar el golpe que abre la salida del gas.
Esta parte (36)el Fire Pin es la que quiero fabricar porque falta.
Muchas gracias de nuevo por trasmitirme tus conocimientos sobre el tema
Abrazos
Rudyard
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic