Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Daisy 840 Grizzly parts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RD Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Daisy 840 Grizzly parts
    Posted: November-29-2020 at 4:48pm
I have one that when you pump it, you can hear the air seeping by. I tore it down and the plunger that goes into the aluminum tube and squeezes the air tight, appears to be cracked in the end. Does anyone have a good one they would turn loose of? Or, I saw a guy on youtube who said he'd had a similar problem and glued it all back together. Anybody here ever tried that?
RD Davis
RD Davis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RD Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-29-2020 at 4:50pm
Incidentally, the O ring looked real good, dont believe it is a problem however I will be replacing it while it is going back together.
RD Davis
RD Davis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RD Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-17-2020 at 7:44am
OK then, thanks for the help.
RD Davis
Airitis View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-19-2020 at 2:37pm
Hey RD, I feel your pain.

Contact me via my email address in my member profile. I just may be able to help. I have a couple of 840's and may be willing to part with one for repair purposes.   
Air-It-Is
RD Davis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RD Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-20-2020 at 7:50am
Alright Sir, thank you for the help!
RD Davis
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic