Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Model 25 Parts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dkalsow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Model 25 Parts
    Posted: December-17-2020 at 1:18pm
Good Afternoon,

I purchased a Daisy model 25 bb gun at an auction.  I believe it is a 1936 model.  Does anyone have a parts breakdown diagram for it?  I am also looking for a good source to purchase parts.  Lastly, it came disassembled in a bag.  After watching some youTube videos I have a fair idea of how to reassemble it but there are a couple of parts I have which are not showing up in the videos.  Does anyone know where they go?
 The first is a piece of metal about 4.25 inches long with a whole drilled in it a 2 3/8.  It has a 90 degree bend to it on one end and a latch looking end of the other.  The second piece is also metal but round and just over 1/2 inch.  It has a smaller part at the end of it.  I can send a picture if that will help, just give me your email address.
Thanks

Dale
39hunter View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 39hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-17-2020 at 7:18pm
Dale, take a look at this website.  It includes a Model 25 schematic and a Daisy Model 25 service manual.  This posting has many pages that cover different models.   Copy and paste in your browser the following link. 
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/grantthekiwisairgunforum/dave-albert-daisy-resource-t3831.html 
Pat
BSAGuy View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BSAGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-17-2020 at 8:26pm
Hello and welcome, Dale.  Great to have you here on the Daisy forum.  Good luck with your Model 25 re-assembly.

Here is a great site with lots of Daisy information, especially on the Model 25.

http://www.daisyking.com/history/chronology3.htm

Be Prepared
jackdog View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-17-2020 at 8:44pm
Here is a parts list from 1932, however Daisy being somewhat lazy at that time this parts diagram is more representative of a gun from the early 20's.  It has the two piece trigger and the old compression trigger spring shown, plus some other things.   Your part with a 90 degree bend sounds like to me to be the safe bar that was inside the receiver and was riveted to the receiver.  This part will not show up in any parts diagram as it was considered part of the receiver...    I know of no 1/2 inch round metal part that would be considered part of the 25, unless it has a hole in the middle of it , then I would say it is the abutment that belongs welded inside the barrel..   Rick

Aim Straight
dkalsow View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dkalsow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-17-2020 at 10:06pm
There is a robot or screw missing on the receiver. Do you know how it would go back in?
Thanks

Dale
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2020 at 1:43am
Originally posted by dkalsow dkalsow wrote:

Good Afternoon,

I purchased a Daisy model 25 bb gun at an auction.  I believe it is a 1936 model.  Does anyone have a parts breakdown diagram for it?  I am also looking for a good source to purchase parts.  Lastly, it came disassembled in a bag.  After watching some youTube videos I have a fair idea of how to reassemble it but there are a couple of parts I have which are not showing up in the videos.  Does anyone know where they go?
 The first is a piece of metal about 4.25 inches long with a whole drilled in it a 2 3/8.  It has a 90 degree bend to it on one end and a latch looking end of the other.  The second piece is also metal but round and just over 1/2 inch.  It has a smaller part at the end of it.  I can send a picture if that will help, just give me your email address.
I'll post your photos for you, send them to cobalt327 at hotmail.com
dkalsow View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dkalsow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2020 at 7:29am
Thanks - I just sent them to you.  Have a great day!
Thanks

Dale
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-20-2020 at 8:13pm
I didn't get the photos. Be sure to change the "at" in my email address above to @, and the address has no spaces.
dkalsow View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dkalsow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-20-2020 at 10:08pm
Ok. I tried again. Maybe check the spam.
Thanks

Dale
jackdog View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-21-2020 at 12:08am
Mark I sent you 2 or 3 emails in respose to the one you sent me... Did you get them?  Rick
Aim Straight
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic