Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Old Double barrel Daisy and pop F/S

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YourAuctionComp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Old Double barrel Daisy and pop F/S
    Posted: December-12-2006 at 11:28am
Hi All, can anyone give me info on the following Daisy toy guns.
The first is a double barrel Daisy, only marked "It's A Daisy toy gun" on the stock, and "Daisy Mfg. Co. Rogers Ark. USA on the barrel.
THe barrel and trigger are metal, and the stock and grip are a bakelite/plastic material.
It has wear from use and some rust. Also it will need worked on, i'm not sure how it works. I think it's a cork pop gun. The other says daisy on the trigger/handle part. The barrel is metal and the stock is a plastic made to look like wood. If also has some rust and wear and will need some work.

I've attached photo's.
Click the link to see the photo's
Daisy Double Barrel photo's

Does anyone have info on these guns? Also they are available for sale. Please make an offer.
Thanks
Adam @ YourAuctionCompany
Please email YourAuctionCompany@comcast.net
YourAuctionComp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YourAuctionComp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-15-2006 at 6:41am
Does anyone know what models these are or what they are worth. They will be headed for the trash bin if we can't find anything out.
Thanks all.
stevec View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-15-2006 at 11:13am

Hi

Please do not throw away.I have just gotten into the Daisy toy rifles and don't know alot.My main thing is bb guns.I don't think the single barrel is worth saveing but the cocking lever could be worth something and I think the double barrel might be collectable.Please go to bbairguns.com and put them up for auction.It is free and easy to use.I am sure there would be someone there to buy them at least for parts

Stevec

lucky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-15-2006 at 4:31pm
The toy double barrel is the best of the two but the metal looks petty ratty but a fair stock, I would predict streching it a bit at $30.00 for it and the single barrel maybe $10.00 for parts!
                    BOB
Bob

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YourAuctionComp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2006 at 8:06am
Well if anyone would like to buy these. Please make a fair offer, i'll check with the seller. The first fair/serious offer gets the 2 toy guns.
You can paypal the total plus shipping and we can have these shipped out today or first thing tomorrow.
Thanks

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YourAuctionComp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-19-2006 at 9:38am
Guns are gone, Thanks all
stevec View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-19-2006 at 11:16am

Hi

I hope you sold them and didn't trash them

Stevec

jfs3993 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jfs3993 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-25-2006 at 10:46am
I have one of those double-barreled air guns. Model 21. Reg. No. F7271. All engraving (stamping) still crisp and sharp.

It's truly mint - except someone professionally replaced the stock a long time ago with a wooden one. The forearm is the original plastic. No rust, no cracks, no chips, no dents. Cocks and fires smoothly both triggers. Bluing is still shiny and dark.

Anyone interested?

jack.sawicki@earthlink.net

fullpig View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fullpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-25-2006 at 4:17pm

hello there jfs3993,

I am interested!! give me more info and a price to: fullpig@cableone.net

Thanks,

merry christmas!!!

fullpig

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic