Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Christmas Story Red Ryders

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bumthum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bumthum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-27-2011 at 11:51am
Was the 25th Anniversary model the only Red Ryder from that time period with a metal cocking lever?
Tbird View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-27-2011 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by stevec stevec wrote:

If you looked hard you could also see that the forearm band and barrel bands on the rifle in the movie are also copper coated.Does the Daisy 1999 Christmas rifle count here.Found it while looking for the 25 Ann rifle that I don't have lol.That would make it four Christmas rifles that Daisy has made.That was a great post Paul.One of my original Christmas Story rifles has a compass that has Japan on it and didn't think it was original but now I am not sure,also I beleive that the lot number has to have an H in the beginig
stevec
Hey Steve....just another bit of trivia about the copper bands on the gun in the movie. They were going to send the gun out to get the bands copper coated but they didn't have enough time so they were painted that color.
oldwizzer View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldwizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-27-2011 at 8:41pm
The Daisy gun in the movie used the Lightning loader system.

Ejwills.
Ejwills
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic