Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Daisy Products > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Airgun Show

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldwizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Airgun Show
    Posted: April-15-2013 at 12:57pm
Some nice Daisys in some of the pictures
Ejwills.

Toys that Shoot Airgun Show Blog post is up

April 13 2013 at 6:28 PM
Derrick   (Login derrick38k)
YF

Ejwills
Tbird View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2013 at 1:40pm

Great pictures Ed. I was at the show also. Third year for me at this show and I never seem to get into any of the pictures though...lol. How about that flooded parking lot...wow!!

It's a really nice show and always alot of fun. I picked up a nice crosman 400 repeater and also a Daisy 107 trombone pretty cheap.
oldwizzer View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldwizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2013 at 3:44pm
AIR GUN SHOW!
Actually I didn't atted the show. I borrowed the pictires from "Another Airgun Blog", ran by Nick Carter.
I'm sure he wont mind, he's a great guy. Visit his site when you get a chance.

Ejwills.
Ejwills
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2013 at 8:21pm
Wish I could go! I'm a high school teacher and can't get away...too much work at this time of year. Nick Carter has been very nice to me as well. Lots of advice and help to a relative novice like me. I refer to his wonderful tutorials on airgun repair all the time. 
All I'm for is the liberty of the individual.
daisy addiction View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daisy addiction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2013 at 10:31pm
Thanks for sharring!Smile
Terran1n View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terran1n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2013 at 11:53pm
Cool... Too bad i always miss those Censored
Peace Within
davidh5000 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidh5000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2013 at 11:15am
I was going to go this year and take a few things to possibly trade off,but wouldn't you know it, the car made "other plans"
I'm not buying anymore BB Guns.

I'm not buying any less either.
acmebeer View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acmebeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2013 at 7:46pm
Nice pix. I would like to go some day,but it's a long way from calif. thank you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic