Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Daisy Products > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Daisey .22 not an airgun?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mudhen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2005 at 8:21am

I have a gun like this (a bolt action daisy .22 rimfire...It can shoot .22 long rifle and .22 standard and .22 short ammo... It has a octagon barrel and the butt has an adjustable legnth plate that extends out...  but it is only a single shot.

I am in need of the rear sight it fell off, can any one help me out?

cinedux View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cinedux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2005 at 1:57am
I've shot plenty of pellets out of my VL Daisy.MV is pitiful though.The Daisy rimfire guns,the "Legacy" range came with wood/plastic stocks.Ones I had, sported a nifty "knob"out the front of the forewood.Push it in to cock and load as I recall.Horrible gun really-not in the same galaxy as a Ruger 10/22,Marlin or Browning.
trevor
mudhen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mudhen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2005 at 9:15am

I agree 100% I shoot praire dogs with my 10/22 150 yds. I also like my Remington 572 and my Marlin Model 39, but the true is my little girl's arms are not long enough, that is where this Daisy 2210 is great.

Update I found my sight I think?

Edited by mudhen
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2005 at 4:33pm
Thanks Trevor.

I thought I had read that you could shoot pellets in them when they first came out.

But that was long ago.

I never heard of anybody trying it though.

Gary
wayne43 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wayne43 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2005 at 7:26pm

Can anybody help me?

I got a Daisy 22 Legacy bolt action rifle.

And I need the clip.Can they still be found? Please help.

wayne
mudhen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mudhen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2005 at 2:49am
Try getting a hold of Daisy customer service office at 800-713-2479 and they should be happy to assist you. There office hours are weekdays 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST).

Edited by mudhen
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic