Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Value

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Titan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Value
    Posted: January-23-2017 at 2:56pm
I have a Texas Ranger Commemorative rifle issued in 1973.  was curious of value.  Anyone know? --Jim  
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2017 at 6:39pm
That depends a great deal on condition. NIB it might bring upwards of $400 or more. 50% condition might get $100-150 but it would be harder to find a buyer. With collectors, condition is king. It is highly collectable though. 
All I'm for is the liberty of the individual.
bangpla View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bangpla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2017 at 9:53pm

I have a TR original never fired, no box, but in mint condition.

This TR was owned by an individual, known as The Straight Shooter, Joe Bowman
of Houston, TX, and Joe only used this gun as a display and he was a member of
the Texas Rangers.

Joe was an entertainer and appeared at trade shows, conventions and was a shooting
instructor.

Although this gun is not for sale, if I were to put it on the market I would be asking
$500.00 plus shipping.

These guns are very hard to find, especially in good condition. 
LOUIE LeMASTER U S ARMY VIETNAM VETERAN 66-68
DAISY MUSEUM LIFETIME MEMBER # 40
tatankatoo@aol.com
text or call 702-250-1937
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2017 at 6:39pm
Nice back story.  I once bought two .22 cal. Crosman SA sixes that belonged to Rod Redwing. He had them chrome plated and used them to trick shoot on shows like Mike Douglas and Merv Griffin. Joe Bowman and Rod Redwing may have known each other personally. Same era and same line.
All I'm for is the liberty of the individual.
Titan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Titan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2017 at 1:13pm
I do have box. I am the original owner. I used it quite a bit but took good care of it. Fair condition I would say. I do wish to sell it.   Thanks for your replies.   
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic