Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

450 pellet gun

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 450 pellet gun
    Posted: February-25-2017 at 12:22pm
One is up for sale at GB, the photos for the 450 also show the forearm of a 404 type pellet gun. I asked about this and was told the "404 sold yesterday, the 450 is still available"- but there wasn't an auction for a 404 there that ended yesterday that I could find. Just thought this was odd. Same person is also selling a 97 ricochet w/issues, both have low starting prices.

MarvMar View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarvMar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2017 at 1:13pm
Sorry about the confusion. That's my auction.
I listed a 404 and a 450, and mistakenly got a "wrong" pic with the 450. It has been corrected. The 404 sold to a fella in GA for $35.99, and the 450 is still for sale. Neither gun is in "perfect" working condition. The rotary clip does not turn freely and the pellet does not line up correctly unless you nurse it along with your fingers. Then it shoots with full force.  Baker Airguns said they would/could not fix it and it will soon be someone  else's problem. I have it starting at $22.99 or BIN at $44.99. 

The 97Ricochet shoots the BB about 20 feet and does NOT make the ricochet sound. It's a pretty nice looking gun with the usual wear in the barrel and forearm, but no dents or rust. That one starts at $19.99 and BIN @ $33.99.

Probably not "legal" but if someone here buys both, you will only pay one of the shipping charges.

Marv, NW OH
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2017 at 1:52pm
Thanks for clarifying, I'm of a mind that your auctions should do well seeing as how neither gun is seen often at auction, and the low starting prices should be a plus.

GLWYS, Mark
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic