Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Original Daisy Air rifle Cardboard Display.  RARE!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Original Daisy Air rifle Cardboard Display. RARE!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Winchesterclassics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Original Daisy Air rifle Cardboard Display. RARE!
    Posted: May-15-2017 at 1:01am
Happy Daisy boy die cut.  Expands out and you can place your guns in the slots for display.  I have collected for 30 years and this is only the 2nd one I have seen of this version.  I bought this many years ago and i am downsizing.   I'm asking 10,000 as the last one I saw sell went for 13,000.   Its mint condition with NO restoration.   I'd prefer to deliver it to the person that buys it if they are close.  I may consider partial trade for Winchester 1873 rifles but I'd prefer a straight up deal.  Please email me with any questions.  I have a 2nd email at in case you can't reach me which is listed below.  Please use the yahoo email below as thats the best way to get ahold me.   

jndainoviec@yahoo.com   

Tbird View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2017 at 10:58am

I mean no disrespect but that's a lot of money to spend on a hobby. I know I certainly cant afford that. very cool piece though.

the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-16-2017 at 11:10pm
I'm sure that it is VERY rare. That translates to value but how much and to who? It's beautiful but I keep thinking that I could buy quite a few real nice antique airguns for that $10,000. You need to find someone to whom $10,000 is fun money. That person may end up being as rare as the display. Hope you sell it.
All I'm for is the liberty of the individual.
willielumplump View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willielumplump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2017 at 4:21pm
Best bet is to donate it to the Daisy Museum and take a tax deductionGeek
Semper Fi
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic