Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Daisy skeet shoot

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyloui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Daisy skeet shoot
    Posted: February-16-2018 at 10:04am
Hello, I’m new to the forum and have a question, I have a Daisy indoor skeet shoot set in the box with all the paperwork targets etc it’s in vg condition i can’t find any info about this gun marked on box Daisy mfg co Rogers Arkansas model 41 06 1913 there is no zip code on anything so I guess it’s late 50s or early 60s there is also a sealed package with 50cal cork balls in the box. Thanks for any help Paul
twocompassheads View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twocompassheads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2018 at 9:23pm

Paul,  I don't know a lot about this set but there is a picture of the complete box set in "Daisy Air Rifle and BB Guns / The first 100 years" on page 114 and 115.  It was introduced in 1961 and the gun is called " Daisy C-B Gun " .  It looks exactly like a model 1894 from that same period, the 1894 was also introduced in 1961.  The 1894 is about 38" long, what is the length of your gun?  They probably modified the 1894 to shoot 50 caliber cork balls.  I'll bet a lot of the internal parts are the same as the BB gun.  The article explains how the indoor system works and the components that come in the box and how to operate it.   Dennis
Keep On Plinking
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic