Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rank

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daisyaddiction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rank
    Posted: September-14-2018 at 7:48pm
  How do I get my rank back ? Been a member for at least 4 years and somehow I lost my ranking and number of points. Thanx in advance !
Dannop2 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dannop2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2018 at 11:31am
Know what you mean , I have had to reboot at least 4 times and start all over again and I have been a member for at least 5 years plus , good luck and if you find out how to do it please share ....even though it's nice for and old guy to be a " newbie " .
Realshooter
daisyaddiction View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daisyaddiction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2018 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by Dannop2 Dannop2 wrote:

Know what you mean , I have had to reboot at least 4 times and start all over again and I have been a member for at least 5 years plus , good luck and if you find out how to do it please share ....even though it's nice for and old guy to be a " newbie " .
  Yes,I remember your name way back when . Maybe someone will chime in and give us a clue .
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2018 at 6:13pm
I haven't seen a moderator here since I joined. Might take going through the Daisy Museum site?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daisyaddiction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2018 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by cobalt327 cobalt327 wrote:

I haven't seen a moderator here since I joined. Might take going through the Daisy Museum site?
 Will try that . Thanx . Nothing in the FAQ's about it . 
Dannop2 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dannop2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2018 at 10:03pm
Yea I tried about everything and missed chiming in  so I just started over each time , didn't change my wisdom any ...not that I have a plethora of it anyway . 
Realshooter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daisyaddiction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2018 at 11:17am
I guess we both will be groupies for awhile until we have to reboot again ! Big smile
Dannop2 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dannop2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2018 at 4:35pm
Yep ! , didn't even noticed I wan't a Newbie anymore , hoping I will be old enough to drink again soon , football season and I may want a beer or 6 .
Realshooter
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2018 at 7:34pm
You'll never be a groupie to me Dan! Embarrassed
All I'm for is the liberty of the individual.
Dannop2 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dannop2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2018 at 10:52pm
Thanks S , you and K need to come down and we will blow up the pond :Evil Smile
Realshooter
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic