Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Daisy Products > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hello Folks from New Zealand.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fredryder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello Folks from New Zealand.
    Posted: March-02-2020 at 5:56pm
Many years ago I asked the Daisy Museum if they would ship their products to me here in NZ. The answer was NO.  It didn't worry me much because my friend Dave Albert would purchase items for me from the Museum and post them down to me. Since Dave died I have not been able to buy anything from the Museum because of that policy :-( .  My question is has anything changed over all those years. With the internet these days I don't see what the problem would be. I can buy stacks of parts and books from most countries around the world with the simple click of a few keys and a Bank card (Mastercard).  I would not ask for airguns anymore because of NZ's crazy new policies since the Mosque massacre almost a year ago. However I would still be interested in the various Daisy products for offer by the Museum if they would send them to me???

Regards Grant, NZ
jackdog View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2020 at 11:56pm
Grant , Thank you for all you have done for Daisy collectors.  My friend in New Zealand Trevor Adams has expressed the same  problems and concerns.  Don't know if I can help you out but I could try...
Rick
email in my profile...
Aim Straight
BSAGuy View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BSAGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2020 at 6:52am
Kia ora Grant,

Like Rick, I would be glad to purchase stuff for you, have it shipped to me, and then re-ship to you.  Feel free to contact me (email in my profile) if I can help you get what you need.   
Be Prepared
Fredryder View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fredryder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2020 at 4:50pm
Thankyou both for your offers.  I don't have anything in mind as yet but it certainly would be good to go the Museum site and pick out a few bits and pieces. Yes I know Trev very well and have bought a lot of his Daisy guns over the years, still have them all.   I must figure out the pictures.

Regards Grant, NZ.
RRyder95 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRyder95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2020 at 1:01pm
Last year I tried to purchase a Cap gun from there they stopped it at your border. Custom said NO. I never did get it. Crazy world. Next time, I will have them send it part at a time.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic